Terms & Conditions
Where we provide hypertext links to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. We are not responsible for the content of any other websites or pages linking to or from our Website. We have not verified the content of any such websites and links to other websites do not imply any endorsement of the material on those Websites. If you choose to follow links to other websites you do so at your own risk. It is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive elements.
Any medical information referred to in or through this Website is given for information purposes only and it is not intended to constitute professional advice for medical diagnosis or treatment, to replace consultation with a qualified medical practitioner, or to advocate or recommend the purchase of any product or to endorse or guarantee the credentials or appropriateness of any health care provider. You are strongly advised to consult with an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Submission of content
You may post or upload Your Content to the Website as long as you comply with these Terms and Conditions. You grant us a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive licence to use Your Content on the Website, and subject to your permission for any other uses as we may require in any and all media. This includes, without limitation, the right to sub-license to third parties via any and all media (whether existing now or invented in the future). You grant us all necessary rights, licences, consents and clearances to allow us to use Your Content in accordance with these Registration Terms and Conditions and agree not to assert any moral or similar rights you may have in any Content.
You guarantee that Your Content:
- does not infringe any copyright, trademarks, rights of privacy/confidentiality, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity.
- does not contain any information about any person(s) under the age of 16 unless you are either their parent or legal guardian, or have signed permission from their parent or legal guardian.
- does not contain malicious code, viruses or other harmful programmes or material.
- does not violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation.
- meets our Content Standards (see below) and complies with any specific rules that may apply to any particular area of the Registered Users’ Areas.
You agree that before posting or uploading Your Content you are responsible for obtaining all releases, consents and/or licenses necessary for uploading Your Content on our Website and for any subsequent use of that content by us in accordance with these Registration Terms and Conditions.
You promise that you are the person depicted in any images or recordings submitted as part of Your Content and if you upload any images or recordings of any third party, you have obtained the prior written consent of that party to submit such content to our Website.
- The Limited company responsible for the activity
- FCA regulated entity
- Data controller
- Overall oversight of the activity
- The marketing agency who are responsible for the following:-
- Designed and built the following:-
- RibbonCare.co.uk website
- RibbonCares.com website
- Linked in site design and run campaigns and content
- Facebook site design and run campaigns and content
- Twitter site design and run campaigns and content
- Instagram site design and run campaigns and content
- Design, build and run email activity for the Staywell communications and RibbonCare enquirer base, as such they will be a data processor for UIB
- Support the establishment of distribution, charity and other commercial partnerships to achieve membership and sales targets
- Train UIB staff in social media marketing
- A service agreement is required with SMA – I am also in the process of agreeing cost per acquisition agreements to drive sales activity.
A service agreement is required with SMA – I am also in the process of agreeing cost per acquisition agreements to drive sales activity.